Who was the genius who combined two of the most glorious delectables into one national holiday?
Of course every day should be chocolate ice cream day, but a national day leaves us with no excuse! Let's Celebrate!
Every comment I receive between now and Thursday, June 6, will enter you in a drawing for my book, Postcards from the Widows' Path (provided by a dear friend to widows) AND a $25 gift card to purchase life's essentials---chocolate, ice cream, or whatever else you want.
- You must have a USA address for shipping if you are the winner
- Comment as often as you like, but only on posts dated this year, from May 24 - June 6
- Emails and Facebook comments do not count.
- The first time you comment, email me your email address or phone number so I can contact you if you are the winner. I will not share your contact info with anyone. WCplace@gmail.com and please type CHOCOLATE in the subject line. You only need to do this the first time you comment.
- The winner will be announced on Friday, June 7.
P.S. If you receive this by email, just click on the title of the post and you'll arrive at the blog and can add a comment.