I used to blog 6 days a week but since I began working as a school librarian last September that's been impossible. Now I only bug you two or three times a week and my friend Cathy has been missing my "Friday funnies," so I thought I'd pull out this old one. She can try it at home on her cat named "Micah." lol, I'm sure he'll never be the same after this sort of "bath." ♥ ferree
How to Bathe A Cat
- Thoroughly clean the toilet.
- Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet. Lift both lids.
- Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. (You may need to stand on the lid so he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get any body parts too close to the edge, as his claws will be reaching out for anything they can find.
- Flush the toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides a "power wash and rinse" which is quite effective.
- Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no innocent children between the toilet and the outside.
- Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
- The newly-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.
I love cats, but this rings true and gave me a laugh. Especially "rocket out of the toilet." I hope this brings a smile to your face and brightens your day. Here at the WCP blog we not only cry together, we laugh and share some good times too.
Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ruthhb/